Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Year!

Wow, it has been WAY too long since I've posted on my blog...sorry folks!  I haven't stopped doing makeup, but did cut back on my bookings as I had a very sick family member last year.  Things are better now however, so I'm ready to take on 2012!  I can't wait to start making ladies look and feel great about themselves again. 
The highlight of 2011 for me was working with a very talented photographer named Stephanie Fieldberg.  Her work is AMAZING. We teamed up to do a "Gothic Glam" photoshoot using my good friend, Lisa, as the model.  I had a blast working on this project and the picture I'm posting is only one of the many great pictures Stephanie was able to capture.  To view more of Stephanie's work, please go to her website: http://stephaniefieldberg.com/index.html.
Just a reminder that I'm available for weddings, grads, parties, photoshoots, and giving makeup lessons.  Please feel free to contact me at anytime to discuss. 
Looking forward to a great year :)

No comments: